cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdhout1
New Contributor

Netvanta 1570 Command line Reference

Jump to solution

Does anyone know where to find the Netvanta 1570 command line Reference Document for its software version v20.12-3? I've noticed some of the commands are slightly different from the 1560 ASE line switches with a software version syntax of v4.4-45.mfi? I've searched high and low, but it seems there isn't one. Hoping someone in the community could point me in the right direction. Thank You.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Netvanta 1570 Command line Reference

Jump to solution

The reference guide should be posted soon as it is being finalized, but unfortunately is not ready yet. 

Most of the commands are identical, but there is some that are slightly different as you have discovered. Is there a specific command you are looking for? I can help provide guidance to the syntax changes. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

The reference guide should be posted soon as it is being finalized, but unfortunately is not ready yet. 

Most of the commands are identical, but there is some that are slightly different as you have discovered. Is there a specific command you are looking for? I can help provide guidance to the syntax changes. 

0 Kudos
sdhout1
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Thanks Brad.  Nothing in particular. I just thought there would be an additional document stating the differences. Appreciate your quick response!!