cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
graphnetbobby
New Contributor

Adtran 550 Sorry, Max connection limit reached. I get that message when I try to login remotely. Can this be fixed remotely?

Please help! i have an adtran 550 signaling converter in Philadelphia. I am in NYC. i am trying to connect to my signaling converter and it says "Sorry, Max connection limit reached"  Is there anyway to fix this remotely or do I have to go to Philadelphia and be on site to kick users out or reset the adtran?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adtran 550 Sorry, Max connection limit reached. I get that message when I try to login remotely. Can this be fixed remotely?

If the connections don't time out, then I'm afraid you'll have to reboot the ATLAS

Re: Adtran 550 Sorry, Max connection limit reached. I get that message when I try to login remotely. Can this be fixed remotely?

Thanks for the prompt response. I had to open a smart hands ticket and have the signaling coverter power cycled. Now i have regained access. Thank you very much!

jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

You may want to put an ACL filter on the router connecting your Atlas to the Internet restricting it to your management IPs. Script kiddies and bots are constantly looking for exploitable devices and often don't exit gracefully.