Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcarreras
New Contributor

Can not make configuration backup at bluesocket controller

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am trying to make a configuration backup but it does not finish.. I have tried with several browsers, operating systems, but no luck....

Any idea ??

Thank you..

Ricard

Backing up configuration to 10.8.1.9_V6.5.1.03A_20140116175016.backup

Adding version info...

product=BSC-1200
version=V6.5.1.03A
database=156
date=Fri Dec 10 03:41:49 EST 2010
admin=admin
hostname=10.8.1.9

Adding DHCP info...

Adding database...

1. Schema...
    Data...

bluesocket.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can not make configuration backup at bluesocket controller

Jump to solution

You will need to change the "Seconds a client is allowed to hold the web server" under General > HTTP from 10 seconds to 300 seconds and the click save.  Once you have clicked save, you will then see the following in red, "You have made changes which may affect users on the system. After you have made all of your changes, click here to have them take effect. Alternatively, you may schedule the update to occur at a later time."  Feel free to "click here" to restart the web server.  Once the web server has restarted, you should then be able to take a backup configuration at this point. Please note, we very highly recommend changing this setting back to 10 seconds once you are able to successfully obtain the backup configuration.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

You will need to change the "Seconds a client is allowed to hold the web server" under General > HTTP from 10 seconds to 300 seconds and the click save.  Once you have clicked save, you will then see the following in red, "You have made changes which may affect users on the system. After you have made all of your changes, click here to have them take effect. Alternatively, you may schedule the update to occur at a later time."  Feel free to "click here" to restart the web server.  Once the web server has restarted, you should then be able to take a backup configuration at this point. Please note, we very highly recommend changing this setting back to 10 seconds once you are able to successfully obtain the backup configuration.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Nick