cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kyliecnz
New Contributor

How do you remove an expired license from a BSC600

I have a customer who has decided to opt out of subscribing to BlueProtect and would like to remove the entry which says expired in the license area.

Is there an easy way to do this as I don't seem to be able to find any details around how to remove the license

Below is a screen capture of what he wants to remove

BSC600 Lic Issue.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you remove an expired license from a BSC600

@kyliecnz

You will first want to make sure the Blueprotect is disabled. You can do this by going to the General> HTTP settings page (see screenshot below). Once you have disabled Blueprotect, verify that your roles are not configured with a Blueprotect policy. This should happen automatically when you disable the service. After all changes have been made, simply reboot the controller to clear the message.

disable-blueprotect.png

Please note, the Blueprotect license page will continue to display in the same manner as your screenshot. What I have described will remove the green message that displays near the top of the web UI. Also, if you ever go back to the license page, the green message will reappear.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do you remove an expired license from a BSC600

I went ahead and flagged this post as “Assumed Answered.” If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as either Correct or Helpful answers with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily as well as award points to the users that helped you. If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply.