cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Replaced System.

Jay I hate to keep asking but I am on software page and still confused about which firmware I can use.  R 10.3.3  R10.5.4 etc?  I just want to know which firmware to load that will cause me the least amount of problems  This site is 6 hrs away that's why I am asking..................  If it goes down I'm looking at 2 days worth of work to get there and get it straightened out.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Also I see the bootloader has changed and I can't find it on your site anywhere or is that included in the firmware?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Stanley, from the software download page:

ADTRAN will identify an Extended Maintenance Branch approximately once per year. In these Extended Maintenance Branch releases, bugs will continue to be addressed but no new features will be added (separate ongoing feature releases will continue to be made available). Our plan is to periodically publish Extended Maintenance Branch releases with bug fixes throughout the year, until the next Extended Maintenance Branch is identified.

Unless there is a specific feature needed in a later feature release, ADTRAN recommends using the latest Extended Maintenance Branch release for your AOS product.

If you look under the column titled "Current Extended Maintenance Release", you will see the versions available there. I believe the latest is 11.4.4.

You will need to open a ticket with support to obtain the latest BootROM.

Thanks

Jay