cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
it_field_technician
New Contributor

After applying config web gui on netvanta 1335 wont come up - any ideas how to get it back?

I have a netvanta 1335 that is failing and I have a backup netvanta 1335. When I applied the config from the failing netvanta 1335 to the spare I am unable to reach the Web UI but the config does seem to have sticked as I could access the devices WIFI and I could ping it.

How do I get the web gui to come back up or how do I factory default without the web Gui?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: After applying config web gui on netvanta 1335 wont come up - any ideas how to get it back?

Use a console cable.

jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: After applying config web gui on netvanta 1335 wont come up - any ideas how to get it back?

Drivendemon has the first step. Log in via the console port to the CLI and look for configuration lines with the wording "http server". You'll need to enable it and optionally set a port if you want something other than the default port 80. Also configure an access-list to restrict access if desired.