cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wireless connecation disconnected

Hi,

I have recently purchased new Adtran 1335 switch and 2 nos Adtran 160 AP. We have installed the switch and configured new Adtran 160 AP successfully. Also I have set the the same SSID for both the 160 AP. All users near about 35 users in our office and they are connected to Adtran 1335. but we are experiencing that wireless connection disconnected and getting the packet loss 8% and multiple complete network drops for users as well. request to please help me out in this regards.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wireless connecation disconnected

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  When you get a chance, is it possible to attach the NetVanta 1335's current configuration and firmware version, as well as the firmware version of the NetVanta 160 AP?  Also, do you see any errors on the interfaces connected to the NetVanta 160s?

Please, do not hesitate to reply to this post with any additional information or questions.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

- Do you need any further assistance regarding this issue?

Thanks,

Noor

Anonymous
Not applicable

:

I marked this post as "assumed answered," but please do not hesitate to reply if you have further questions.

Levi