cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

i need help with a netvanta 1335 routing for one vlan for a voice server

Basically what has happened is i have been doing clean up for an individual that is no longer with my company.

he has setup many devices and not saved any config's

so i am left with trying to re create things that he has put in place in the past.

I have this unit that went bad it will not power up so i replaced the unit.

the company has three networks in which i have up and working by Vlans and firewall policies for each

the only thing i am having issues with is the voice server which has an ip address of 192.168.40.2

public ip address of 174.141.33.2 i will have uploaded the config for the unit i have replaced and so far all networks get out to the internet except for the voice server.

we need to be able to remotley manage it.

i am having issues trying to figure out why this unit will not reach the internet. i have been working with an engineer but together we have not been able to make this work.

i have attahced the config the way i have all policies currently.

any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated, i have been working on this network and trying to get this switch set back up the way it was before when everything worked.

thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: i need help with a netvanta 1335 routing for one vlan for a voice server

This question is not answered please help anyone

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: i need help with a netvanta 1335 routing for one vlan for a voice server

@rmarasky - I noticed while looking at your configuration that vlan 7 has an IP address of 192.168.40.2, which is what you mentioned the IP address of the voice server to be. If they are sharing the same IP address, then you will need to change one of them so there is no IP conflict between the two.

If you are continuing to have issues, please provide the output to "show ip policy-session private" while having the voice server has a running ping out to the internet (i.e. 4.2.2.2). Also, verify that the voice server's default gateway is set to the IP address of vlan 7.

Thanks,

Noor