Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
celticpiping
New Contributor

urgent:Cannot ftp the 1335 config file!

Jump to solution

AOS 1335

ftp://support:adtn@ftp.adtran.com/default_configs/default-config-1335.cfgadtn@ftp.adtran.com/default_configs/default-config-1335.cfg

cannot log in to FTP...

help! we have a down site(red WAN lights on both ends of our WAN)

Thanks lads,

Rich

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: urgent:Cannot ftp the 1335 config file!

Jump to solution

- I believe you are asking about how to download the 1335's factory default configuration. The config can be found in this link: NetVanta 1335 Default Configuration

You may also find the following guide helpful in factory defaulting your device: Restoring an AOS Device to Factory Default

However, if this was a previously working setup, then factory defaulting the AOS device will force you to reconfigure the settings on it so that the connection comes back up. Are you able to access the 1335 via console connection? If so, please post the current config and output to "show interface" and we will be more than happy to review the results.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

- I believe you are asking about how to download the 1335's factory default configuration. The config can be found in this link: NetVanta 1335 Default Configuration

You may also find the following guide helpful in factory defaulting your device: Restoring an AOS Device to Factory Default

However, if this was a previously working setup, then factory defaulting the AOS device will force you to reconfigure the settings on it so that the connection comes back up. Are you able to access the 1335 via console connection? If so, please post the current config and output to "show interface" and we will be more than happy to review the results.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

-

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Noor