cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scram29
New Contributor

Can't access to ping over vpn from the side of router, but the other side ping me

Jump to solution

I have a vpn tunnel from to router, my customer ping everything in my side but i can't see nothing behind him..

I know there a error on my firewall, can someone help me to add rule to let the private interface ping over the public or something else to reach the equipement of my customer???

Rush thanks

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't access to ping over vpn from the side of router, but the other side ping me

Jump to solution

- Thanks for posting your question on the forum!

Your configuration looks correct to me. Are you able to ping to the LAN IP of the VPN router on the other end? Have you run a traceroute across the tunnel? It would be good to see this.

One thing you have in your VPN selectors, that you do not need, is the "deny ip any any". I don't believe this will be affecting your configuration, but it will not hurt to remove this.

Let us know the answers to the questions above and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't access to ping over vpn from the side of router, but the other side ping me

Jump to solution

- Thanks for posting your question on the forum!

Your configuration looks correct to me. Are you able to ping to the LAN IP of the VPN router on the other end? Have you run a traceroute across the tunnel? It would be good to see this.

One thing you have in your VPN selectors, that you do not need, is the "deny ip any any". I don't believe this will be affecting your configuration, but it will not hurt to remove this.

Let us know the answers to the questions above and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor

0 Kudos
scram29
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Thanks Noor,

everything work,  i remove this line