cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
normandifrancis
New Contributor

Site to Site VPN between a pair of Netvanta 3140 w/EFP

I am trying to set up a site to site VPN between a pair of Netvanta 3140s but cant seem to get the tunnel up. Routers are named HUB and SPOKE respectively. I have attached the configs for both routers. It is my plan to moved the VPN to the internet, but to simplify things; i am attempting to simply create the VPN tunnel wit the routers physically connected to each other over interface gig 0/3 and using IPs 172.15.16.1 and 172.15.16.1 simulating their public interfaces. I have created loopback interfaces 10.0.1.1 and 1.0.2.1 respectively for local subnet connectivity. Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Site to Site VPN between a pair of Netvanta 3140 w/EFP

I've only had a quick look, but from what you show you have configured an access list to select packets between LAN subnets, but you have not defined a policy class to allow them through;  e.g.:

ip policy-class Private

allow list VPN-10-vpn-selectors stateless

!

ip policy-class Public

allow reverse list VPN-10-vpn-selectors stateless

Also, you do not show a policy class for your loopback or other interfaces (private/public).

Re: Site to Site VPN between a pair of Netvanta 3140 w/EFP

Thank Mick. I got it running, used a GRE tunnel and encypted the same also added the policies to the interfaces.