cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

When is ncommand going to drop flash requirements?

This support community is basically a ghost town, so I don't know why I bother, but when is ncommand going to drop flash requirements?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When is ncommand going to drop flash requirements?

I am not associated with Adtran but when i last spoke with Adtran support about an issue with our n-command system, the support engineer had mentioned they would be replacing n-command with a new non-flash based system. He seemed to indicate it was a brand new system and not just some refresh of the current n-command so i would imagine flash is here to stay if they are not focused on any major overhauls of the current system.

Obviously someone please correct me if i am mistaken, i am curious myself if flash will ever be dropped or any details on an upcoming n-command replacement.

russg
New Contributor

Re: When is ncommand going to drop flash requirements?

Is there an update to this?  I'm concerned about nCommand using flash as well as we rely on the software heavily for our remote device management.  I've asked this question to Adtran in the past with no response.  Is there a link to any formal statement in regards to the update, or was that unofficial information?