cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

3430 will not accept "voice" commands after upgrade to R11.10.6 from R10.9.6

All,

After upgrading a 3430 i noticed all of the voice trunk, voice grouped, etc command statement i had in the running config were missing. Post upgrade I'm unable to add the configuration back in. Are these commands support in this release? Do i need to add an additional license so they are supported?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3430 will not accept "voice" commands after upgrade to R11.10.6 from R10.9.6

It sounds like you have upgraded to a non-eSBC feature pack firmware. If you have a NV3430 SBC unit, you should have access to the SBC feature pack for that product by having it registered to your ADTRAN.com account. A link to this firmware can be found here: Software (NV-3400)

Please note that you will have to get into bootstrap on the unit in order to set the boot image to the ".V" firmware. The "Uploading Firmware in Bootstrap Mode Using TFTP" section of the following document will walk you through doing that: Upgrading Firmware in AOS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3430 will not accept "voice" commands after upgrade to R11.10.6 from R10.9.6

I registered the 3430 which then gave me access to the SBC firmware listed below. This is the firmware i used to upgrade it with. I ended up booting with the original version that cam on the device at which point the voice commands started working again. I'm positive i used the link provided below that's clearly listed as the SBC firmware. Is it possible the link maps to the incorrect FW?

pastedImage_0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get the output from "sh ver" after upgrading the unit? It should have shown the firmware as "R11.10.6.V". If the "V" isn't there then it's not the SBC feature pack. Also, the filename that is downloaded from the website should also contain a "V" at the end of the name. If the "V" is missing from that filename then it's most likely not the SBC feature pack. Please let me know if downloading the file from that link does not yield a filename with a "V" at the end.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The file i had originally downloaded via the above mentioned link was missing the "-V" in the file name. I just downloaded it again and now am getting the correct file. Thanks for you response!

pastedImage_0.png