cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robert_michaelian
New Contributor

Does anybody test a video phone behind NV 3448 with the firmware version R10.1.00?

I have noticed that Adtran releases the new firmware of R10.1.00 which supports video SDP through SIP proxy and B2BUA.

I was wondering that anyone has tested a video phone behind an NV 3448 with this new firmware.

thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does anybody test a video phone behind NV 3448 with the firmware version R10.1.00?

The ADTRAN DVT group tested the feature with the Polycom VVX 1500 and Grandsteam GXV3140.

Re: Does anybody test a video phone behind NV 3448 with the firmware version R10.1.00?

Hi Mtharris,

Thanks for responding to my question.

Is it possible to let me know what was the test detail by Adtran DVT?

We also use Polycom VVX1500 for our clients.

Thanks,

Robert Michaelian

Broadcore

Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as what we test, Smoketest covers basic calls, transfers, and conferences between video and non video phones.  I've attached the VVX 1500 config file from the Smoketest phone. It is running 3.2.2.

Hi Mtharris,

Thanks for your respond.

Robert Michaelian

Broadcore

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went ahead and flagged this post as “Assumed Answered.”  If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as either Correct or Helpful answers with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily as well as award points to the users that helped you.  If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt