cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josenater
New Contributor

Good Afternoon ! I have a 40 meg down and 5 meg up VDSL circuit with 2 static ip addresess. How do i programm my netvanta 3448 and use one v lan for one static address and another v lan for other v lan port ? where do i put my 2 static address ? i wants o

Good Afternoon ! I have a 40 meg down and 5 meg up VDSL circuit with 2 static ip addresess. How do i programm my netvanta 3448 and use one v lan for one static address and another v lan for other v lan port ? where do i put my 2 static address ? i wants one static for the wireless router and the other static address for my switch. thanks a lot !!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good Afternoon ! I have a 40 meg down and 5 meg up VDSL circuit with 2 static ip addresess. How do i programm my netvanta 3448 and use one v lan for one static address and another v lan for other v lan port ? where do i put my 2 static address ? i wan

Jose,

Thanks for posting your question on the forum!

I am assuming you want to assign the static IP addresses so you can use them for 1:1 NATs for the switch and wireless router. You can assign the other 2 static IPs as secondary IP addresses on the public VLAN interface.

If you want to assign those other 2 static IP addresses directly to the wireless router and switch (and they are part of the WAN IP subnet), then you will need to assign the ports that the switch and wireless router connect to on the 3448 to the same VLAN you created for your WAN connection.

I hope this helps, but please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor