cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fnbisson
New Contributor

Trouble with VPN drop - IP phones can't reconnect.

I have some trouble with some IP phone over a VPN site to site connection. It seems that the VPN tunnel can't stay up for a long time. Now it's up since 8 hours 34 minutes. But it will probably drop in a few hours.

This cause me some trouble with my IP phone. When the VPN drops, it reconnects after a few minutes. However, my phones don¿t come up. I need to power them off and restart them.

I don't know why my VPN tunnel drops.

For your information, the Adtran router is connected  into a Sagecom 2864 Modem / router provided by BELL (ISP). The Sagecom is configured with a DMZ pointing to the Adtran router. It's designed like this because the Adtran box was not able to connect using PPPOE to the provider. We tried other router and it worked correctly. So we bypass this with a DMZ. And everything seems to work correctly.

I've attached the config files of both site.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trouble with VPN drop - IP phones can't reconnect.

fnbisson:

Do you have further questions on this post?  If so, please do not hesitate to reply.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trouble with VPN drop - IP phones can't reconnect.

fnbisson:

I went ahead and flagged "Assumed Answered."  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Levi