cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two VPN tunnels to one peer, two vlans

I have two 3448's in two offices. Site A has two internet connections and Site B has one. Both locations have two vlans, one (100) for computers and one (110) for voice. Right now I have a established VPN for the voice over internet connection A at site A to the internet connection at site B. VLan 100 uses internet connection B and VLan 110 uses internet connection A at the main site. The VPN for the voice is over Internet connection A, I need to establish a VPN for VLan 100 over internet connection B to the remote site (For bandwidth reasons). It will not let me create another VPN because the peer is at the same address as the existing tunnel. (I can create both tunnels at site B because the peers end up at different WAN addresses) Is there a way around this? Also I would like to setup a redundant VPN so if internet connection A goes down, the voice vlan (110) and VPN can fail over to internet B, would that be possible? Thanks! - Jeremy

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two VPN tunnels to one peer, two vlans

You could try using dynamic connections from site B to Site A (a&b).  I'm sure there is another solution out there, but that would probably work as you don't have to provide the peer address when configuring a dynamic VPN.

Anonymous
Not applicable

FastestVPN offers a VPN for iOS with a dedicated app that gives you the ability to unblock all your favorite websites and services, while securing your devices with full-on VPN features.

FastestVPN offers a VPN for iOS with dedicated app that gives you the ability to unblock all your favorite websites and services, while securing your devices with full-on VPN features.

I have tried setting up own VPN through 2 tunnels to one peer but it was quite complicated. Therefore, i tried using expressvpn and it has all the features which i was looking for. I would also suggest to read expressvpn product review and get to know more about its functionality and features in details. You might fee better having expressvpn instead of setting up own vpn