Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlazure
New Contributor III

Re: Voice over IP via 2 netvanta 3448 issues

Jump to solution

here is the new config files

they told me the quality of the voice is way better now but they still get the issue if they print a file when they talk on the phone from the remote office. The file need to go to the server in the main site and than coming back to the printer in the remote site.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

Thank you for replying with the configurations of these units.  It appears you are providing 640 Kbps for the voice traffic.  Does the voice traffic need additional bandwidth? 

Also, I recommend you upgrade the firmware on both of these ADTRAN units to version R10.5.3.E.  After doing so, please reply with the output from the show interfaces and show qos map interface ethernet 0/1 commands, and I will be happy to review it for you to see if there are any errors or drops on the interfaces.

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Levi