cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottsm7
New Contributor

Adtran IOS Command Line Interface vs. Web GUI NETVANTA 6310 Ani-list/Grouped-Trunk Mods

Jump to solution

_We are using the Netvanta 6310 as a convter for a Verizon service to our old TDM PBX's.  I have added on to the Verizon config to give the abaility to block a number using an ani-list and applying it to the PRI Grouped-Trunk Configuration.  We have a couple of employees here I have to figure out a way to accomplish this using the GUI.  I use strictly commandline.  I need a away to modify and create ANI-List and Adding those lists to the Grouped Trunk.  One of my GUI users hasn't been able to find it.  Is there no way to change/modify/add/delete ANI-Lists?  I couldn't find a way either.

Thanks for all the help.

I will be happy to provide the configuration if needed.  This is more of a basic GUI question.

Here is the version ADTRAN, Inc. OS version A4.05.00.E

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adtran IOS Command Line Interface vs. Web GUI NETVANTA 6310 Ani-list/Grouped-Trunk Mods

Jump to solution

Mr. Scott,

Thanks for posting!  The web GUI can be a good tool for basic configurations, but Source and ANI Based Routing (SABR) is one of the more advanced features features that is not possible to configure by that interface.  The Command Line Interface (CLI) will be required to configure this feature.

Thanks!

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adtran IOS Command Line Interface vs. Web GUI NETVANTA 6310 Ani-list/Grouped-Trunk Mods

Jump to solution

Mr. Scott,

Thanks for posting!  The web GUI can be a good tool for basic configurations, but Source and ANI Based Routing (SABR) is one of the more advanced features features that is not possible to configure by that interface.  The Command Line Interface (CLI) will be required to configure this feature.

Thanks!

David

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Mr. Scott,

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and follow up with additional questions.  

Thanks,

David