cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I set up a 6355 with two WAN connections, one for the Voice VLAN, and one for the Data VLAN, this is for a application using hosted PBX

Also, when I set up the router, How do I disable NAT so that my Hosted PBX works.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I set up a 6355 with two WAN connections, one for the Voice VLAN, and one for the Data VLAN, this is for a application using hosted PBX

Roxy538,

Thanks for posting!  If you want to keep your WAN connections exclusive to each VLAN, you might want to consider implementing a VRF for the data VLAN and its WAN connection.  Generally speaking, you will want make sure your voice traffic is in the default VRF so that SIP proxy features are available.  The guide, Configuring Multi-VRF in AOS is a guide which goes over this feature.

Regarding your question about disabling NAT, this feature is only turned on if it is configured on the unit.  In other words, NAT is disabled by default, so you might only want to configure it on the VLAN interface used by the data VLAN devices.  For information regarding firewall policies and setting up rule, see Configuring the Firewall (IPv4) AOS.  If you have any other specific questions, feel free to respond on this thread.

Thanks!

David

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I set up a 6355 with two WAN connections, one for the Voice VLAN, and one for the Data VLAN, this is for a application using hosted PBX

Roxy538,

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered".  If the response on this thread assisted you, please mark it as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons.  This will make it visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily.  If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply.

Thanks!

David