cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hubtech
New Contributor II

7100 Firmware

Jump to solution

I'm currently running A4.03 and decided to update my firmware.  I hopped on the support site only to find a little bit of confusion.  R10 3.2 was released on 11/12/12, r10 6.0 was released on 1/23/13, and r10 5.1 was released on 2/1/13.  Which of these is the most current? do i believe the revision numbers or release dates?

Also, If i upgrade from A403 to whichever you guys tell me is the most current. will I have to reconfigure anything? I understand i'll also have to upgrade the firmware on the phones, but any firewall configs gonna change?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7100 Firmware

Jump to solution

From a feature perspective there are newer features in R10.6.0 that are not available in R10.5.1 but R10.5.1 may have some fixes that are not in R10.6.0. (Given that it is a more recent release).

My advice, glance at the release notes for both, if you do not need any of the new features in R10.6.0 (Over R10.5), then go with R10.5.1.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

From a feature perspective there are newer features in R10.6.0 that are not available in R10.5.1 but R10.5.1 may have some fixes that are not in R10.6.0. (Given that it is a more recent release).

My advice, glance at the release notes for both, if you do not need any of the new features in R10.6.0 (Over R10.5), then go with R10.5.1.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you have any further questions on this, we would be more than happy to continue working with you  - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt