cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

7100 Network with 6335 - Call forwarding

Jump to solution

Hi, I have a customer with two locations.  7100 at main and 6335 at remote.  Currently all phones connect to 7100.  There are 5 analog lines at the remote (6335) location.  They were on ATT and they recently switch to TWC.  Before they had a speed dial on the remote phone.  There was a code 72# and 73#, which is the call forwarding code for ATT.  They use to press the button and enter the call forwarding phone number on there.

The problem now is that - TWC - call forwarding code is *72, which conflicts with *72 on Adtran.  My question is, is there a way to change the SPRE CODE to be something else?

Or how can I program when 72# is dial for the system to automatically change it to *72?

Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7100 Network with 6335 - Call forwarding

Jump to solution

Here is what I would try. Leave the phones the same. SO they will still use 72# and 73#. What you will do is match the 72# on the Trunk Group going to TWC and then on the Trunk Account for TWC, you will click on the DNIS Substitution tab and substitute 72# for *72. Do the same for 73#

Try that out and let us know if it works for you.

-Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Here is what I would try. Leave the phones the same. SO they will still use 72# and 73#. What you will do is match the 72# on the Trunk Group going to TWC and then on the Trunk Account for TWC, you will click on the DNIS Substitution tab and substitute 72# for *72. Do the same for 73#

Try that out and let us know if it works for you.

-Mark

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks Mark,  That did it!