Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call Logs not showing properly

Jump to solution

All,

After upgrading to R10.11, all my call records on my VVX410 phones have disappeared.  This includes station to station calls, and received call lists. I know one of the new features of R10.11 is to suppress missed calls answered by another member of the group, but it seems to be "over" suppressing the records.

Also I have a user who would like to see all the calls that hit the group, missed or not on his phone, is there a way to remove this feature from a particular user?

The phones are running Polycom software 4.1.4.7430 currently.  I am in the process of bringing them up to 4.1.6.4835(current on ADTRAN web site)  to see if this has already been worked out.  Please advise. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Call Logs not showing properly

Jump to solution

OK, the software fixed it.

I would still like to know if I can remove the suppression form a particular user. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I would still like to know if I can remove the suppression form a particular user. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

andrewtre wrote:

Thanks

andrewtre,

This is the command set that sets the phone to display all missed calls:

<call>

<serverMissedCall call.serverMissedCall.1.enabled="0"/>

</call>

If you want to set this for only one phone, the best option would be to add this to a new file (i.e. no_missed_call.cfg) and copy that file to the Polycom directory on the CFLASH. Then add that file to the list of files in MAC.cfg that tells the phone the specific files to download. You can theoretically add it to extension-MAC.cfg, but that file is frequently changed by the system. MAC.cfg is only changed by the system if the phone itself is deleted.

The phone will never display a missed call for a ring-group call in R10.11 or later. The 7100 sends a specific reason that the phone always interprets to suppress the missed call. I apologize for the confusion.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

So, there is no way to override this call log suppression? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

andrewtre wrote:

So, there is no way to override this call log suppression?

At this time, that is correct.