cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brucexx
New Contributor II

NV7100 outdial prefix change

Jump to solution

I was wondering if anybody was successful in changing or eliminating the outdial prefix from the default of 9. I see that there is a document describing the change of the prefix for the trunk but spoke with somebody not that long ago who said that it never worked correctly . Did you have better experience with this change ? If so please let me know and please list your firmware revision.

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NV7100 outdial prefix change

Jump to solution

Bruce,

We just released a config guide on how to do this. It is best set in the installation wizard because it makes all the changes for you automatically. If you do it after the fact, then you have to go modify more settings. I did then when I did preparing for the R10.8 certexchange and it worked great, I didn't run into any problems.

Here is the TAC guide:

https://supportforums.adtran.com/docs/DOC-6267

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great wekeend!

-Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Bruce,

We just released a config guide on how to do this. It is best set in the installation wizard because it makes all the changes for you automatically. If you do it after the fact, then you have to go modify more settings. I did then when I did preparing for the R10.8 certexchange and it worked great, I didn't run into any problems.

Here is the TAC guide:

https://supportforums.adtran.com/docs/DOC-6267

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a great wekeend!

-Mark

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily.  If you have any further questions or still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt