cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angecarl
New Contributor

Netvanta 7100 - Caller ID - name with number

Jump to solution

Just installed my first (so be gentle ) Netvanta 7100 and customer is receiving only caller ID name.   Is there a way to set the phones to display both Name and Number.

Adtan Netvanta 7100 -  FW- R10.11.0.HA.E

7x - Adtan IP706 phones

Thanks in advance for any help.

Carl Ange

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Netvanta 7100 - Caller ID - name with number

Jump to solution

This feature was added with R2 firmware:

Added enhancement to caller ID pop-up. Displays both the caller ID name and caller ID number of the calling party.

You can download the phone firmware from this link and use the guide for instructions.  Make sure you always read the release notes for the version of AOS the NetVanta 7100 is running as it details phone firmware requirements.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

What firmware is on your phones?  I believe it was 1.3.16 where they added 2-line caller ID.  Hope this helps.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

This feature was added with R2 firmware:

Added enhancement to caller ID pop-up. Displays both the caller ID name and caller ID number of the calling party.

You can download the phone firmware from this link and use the guide for instructions.  Make sure you always read the release notes for the version of AOS the NetVanta 7100 is running as it details phone firmware requirements.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thanks, Matt!!     The FW upgrade resolved the 1 line CID.   It also fixed the issue we had with the phones labeling blank buttons as SPEED dials.    Thanks for the assistance.

Carl

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update Carl.  I'm glad that fixed the issues.

Thanks,

Matt