cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frank6160
Contributor
Contributor

Transfer to analog station

I added a Polycom anaolog conference set to a system analog FXS port. From the Adtran IP sets I can call an external number and transfer to this extension no problem. When an incoming call is answered at the IP sets and I try to transfer it disconnects the calling party?????

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transfer to analog station

frank6160,

I see you opened a support ticket for this issue.  It looks like the recommendation was to upgrade from A2.07 to later firmware.  Since you have a support ticket open please continue to utilize it.  When the issue is resolved please come back to this post and reply with the solution so others in the community can benefit from it.

Thanks,
Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transfer to analog station

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered". If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt