cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dnoyes
New Contributor III

Menu options no longer work.

If a call is made into our building from an outside line and the AutoAttendent answers, the person who called cannot select any of the menu items anymore.  (i.e. Press 1 for accounting).  When you make a selection nothing happens.  I recently upgraded our NetVanta 7100 to R10.5.0.E but I'm not sure if thats where the problem is.  The menu works from within the building.  Any ide

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Menu options no longer work.

As long as the recording is making it to the UC Server, everything should be passed through. The best option would be to take a packet capture from the UC Server during a call. If you filter on RTPEVENT, you should see the DTMF tones from the 7100 to the UC Server that indicate that an option was selected.

dnoyes
New Contributor III

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is but it only seems to happy with the latest 7100 firmware R10-5-0-E I went back to R10-3-2-E and it is working correctly. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It does seem like the issue is with R10.5.0 then so the packet capture would be the best route to go if the call is routed to a service on the UC Server. If the Auto Attendant is on the NetVanta 7100, it would be good to get the output of "debug voice verbose" and post it here for review.

Anonymous
Not applicable

dnoyes,

If you are still having trouble with this and move back to R10.5, we would be more than happy to continue troubleshooting this with you.  We would need the information outlined in the last post.  If you can bundle that along with your current configuration in a .zip file, you can place it on our FTP server with the instructions below.  We would need to know the exact file name in order to retrieve it.

Open Internet Explorer web browser on their PC
Type the following URL:  ftp://ftp.adtran.com

Press the Alt key, click View, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer

Double-click the "Incoming" folder
Drag and drop files from PC into the Internet Explorer window

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered". If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt