cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
voiceconnex
New Contributor II

Problems with Auto Attendant transferring to Identity tied to a Service

Jump to solution

I had originally wrote these services in 5.0.X software and they worked fine...

Apparently after upgrading the ECS to 5.4.1.8202 the Service which routes calls through a data fetch (To check for Holiday date) then through a Flow Control (if date does not match, check for open hours) then to a Transfer Control (which transferred to an attendant identity tied to a Service to play an announcement and take a message) would stop at the Transfer Control. This would happen whether the call flow came from the Data Fetch (Holiday Date) or the Flow Control (not open hours).

However, if I placed a Play Announcement Control before the Transfer Control, or a Text to Speech before the Transfer Control, everything works fine...

If I remove the Play Announcement or Text to Speech control, the error returns

As I said, this worked fine in earlier versions of software, however, I didn't retest this after software upgrades until a customer pointed out that the service no longer worked...

Any ideas on this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Problems with Auto Attendant transferring to Identity tied to a Service

Jump to solution

I would suggest opening a support ticket for an issue like this since the service didn't change but it operates differently across ECS versions.  They would likely need to see a screenshot of the service, the swlog and B2BUA logs when this issue happens, as well as a description of the topology to the PSTN.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Problems with Auto Attendant transferring to Identity tied to a Service

Jump to solution

I would suggest opening a support ticket for an issue like this since the service didn't change but it operates differently across ECS versions.  They would likely need to see a screenshot of the service, the swlog and B2BUA logs when this issue happens, as well as a description of the topology to the PSTN.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos