cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steve_Franklin
New Contributor

SRG Legacy Device Latest Firmware and Source Code availability

I have a SR360n ADSL Gateway, which is stuck at firmware version 2.5.0.15. There seems to be versions up to and including 2.6.2.8 according to release notes, but no public link is available for this device, although this device is listed in the applicable models.  I would be interested to know how to obtain the latest version firmware for my device, please.  As a separate request, I'm also interested in obtaining the source code for the open-source portions of the firmware, which should be available as per their respective GPL's.

Thank you kindly

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: SRG Legacy Device Latest Firmware and Source Code availability

The latest for the SR360n appears to be 2.8.2.6 and is available here:

https://supportcommunity.adtran.com/t5/SmartRG-Generic-Firmware/SmartRG-SR360n-CPE-Generic-Firmware/...

Thank you, but sadly I'm unable to access that link:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Can you possibly provide a direct link to the file? 

I tried to fudge it, but theres some alphanumeric part I can't just guess. I assume its a checksum or some sort of filehash,

https://downloads.adtran.com/index.php?filename=firmwares/SDG/Broadcom/2.8.2.6/CA_PBCA_2.8.2.6_<??CHECKSUM??>_SR360n_cfe_fs_kernel

I cannot provide a direct link to the file.

Do you have an Adtran support community login?

Trying to think of the pest way for you to obtain the file who to contact. You pretty much have to go through the official page links to get to it.

Is that a different login than what I'm using here? 

I have tried to follow the page-trail, and I'm pretty sure I'm following the right path:

Adtran Support Community --- Software --- Residential Router/Gateway and PlumeOS Software --- Legacy SmartRG Firmware (SR3xx, SR5xx, SR6xx, SR7xx, SR804, SR808) --- Broadcom 2.6.2.8 Release

That page declares: The following are the 2.6.2.8 software files associated with the SR501, SR506n, SR515ac, SR516ac, and SR555 products.

I would assume the SR360n firmware should also be there, based on the second-to-last sub-section name, but it is not shown.

If I go back one section, so I'm at Legacy SmartRG Firmware (SR3xx, ......), I see a blurb about "SmartRG Generic Firmware" but there is no displayed (clickable) section by that name; it gives only two choices: "Broadcom 2.6.2.7 Release" and "Broadcom 2.6.2.8 Release"

I'm having the same problem.  I see on that page only "Broadcom 2.6.2.7 Release" and "Broadcom 2.6.2.8 Release" buttons, but nothing for generic firmware, even though there is the blurb "SmartRG Generic Firmware" below.  It had to be featured on their website at some point because a friend of mine downloaded it from Adtran Support Community back in June of 2021.

Regards,

NotAgain

@pcameron