Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcdadamo
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Upgrading Firmware to Stay Current

Jump to solution

If your devices are currently using firmware from the 2.5.x.x branch of firmware, SmartRG strongly recommends that you upgrade your devices to our latest GA firmware release.

There are many benefits with upgrading to the 2.6.x.x level, including bug fixes, better security, and a newer SDK. The 2.6.x.x branch of firmware can be located via the SmartRG Generic Software board.

Note: There is a required upgrade path.

• If you are upgrading from a firmware before 2.5.0.5, you must first upgrade to 2.5.0.5 and then to 2.5.0.15, before moving to the 2.6.x.x branch.
  • If you are upgrading from a version after 2.5.0.5, but are still in the 2.5.x.x branch, you must still upgrade to 2.5.0.15 before proceeding to 2.6.1.5.

For more information about the required migration paths, see:

If you would like to be notified about future firmware updates, you can subscribe to the firmware boards that interest you. When you subscribe to a page, automatic updates are sent to the email address associated with your account.

• To receive notifications about all generic firmware updates, subscribe to the SmartRG Generic Software board.
  • To receive notifications about generic firmware updates for only the models that you have implemented, subscribe to the model-specific page.

If you have any questions about the release of future GA firmware or about the upgrading process, please contact Support.

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
smart
New Contributor

Re: Upgrading Firmware to Stay Current

Jump to solution

I get a access denied when I try to go to the SR400ac

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

I'm trying to open the Migration Best Practices for SR400ac Gateways but get this error: You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue.

I can access the SR5xx document but not the SR400.

Is the link broken?

Thanks for your assistance.

smart
New Contributor

Jump to solution

I get a access denied when I try to go to the SR400ac

0 Kudos