cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tylerdurden81
New Contributor

Adtran 908 Error Message

I have been recently gettiing this error message from several Adtran 908 (2nd gen) that we have in the field. I was hoping someone could shed some light on what it means.

HW-Adtran: ADTRAN, Inc. OS version A4.05.00.E

Platform: Total Access 908 (2nd Gen), Part Number 4212908L1, Serial Number CFG0600116

1. 2012.11.19 15:08:24 FIREWALL id=firewall time="2012-11-19 15:08:24" fw=HW-Adtran pri=5 msg="ADAlgRegisterNatPorts:Some ports in the specified Range already Registered AlgId 219 Protocol 17 StartPort 51298 EndPort 51298" agent=AdFirewall

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adtran 908 Error Message

Tyler,

We may need you to create a normal Technical Support ticket by dialing 888-423-8726 so that we can look more closely at this problem.  However, I have found some evidence that a similar issue was resolved in newer firmware.  Please consider upgrading to our latest firmware on our main website, www.adtran.com, and let us know if you still continue to have this problem.

Thanks for posting!

David

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tyler,

Were you able to find a solution to this problem or did you work this issue through a Technical Support ticket?  Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tylerdurden81,

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered".  If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply.

Thanks!

David