cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
technut
New Contributor II

How to route 20 DID Numbers from Adtran to PBX

I hope someone can explain how to pass 20 DID numbers from Adtran 924 to PBX?  We have a sip voice trunk and it's group-trunked.

voice trunk T02 type sip

description "SIP Trunk"

sip-server primary xxxxxxxxxxxx.com

registrar primary xxxxxxxxxxxx.com

outbound-proxy primary xxxxxxxxxxxx.com

domain "xxxxxxxxxxxx.com"

codec-group 729-711

!

!

voice grouped-trunk "SIP TRUNK GROUP"

trunk T02

accept $ cost 0

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to route 20 DID Numbers from Adtran to PBX

Mr. Jennings,

Thanks for posting!  Is the SIP trunk configured above the connection to the PBX or the carrier?  Through what other type of connection or trunk will this call be forwarded?  We have several guides including SIP trunk to SIP trunk, SIP to PRI trunk, SIP to RBS trunk, SIP to FXS voice users, etc.  I just want to make sure I point you in the correct direction.

Thanks!

David

technut
New Contributor II

Hi David.  the sip trunk is before the connection to the PBX.  We have a connection from the adtran router on what I believe is some type of 25 pin cable that plugs directly into a 66 block which is analog.  That 66 block connects to our PBX.   I believe I would need the SIP to FXS voice users.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mr. Jennings,

The guide which goes over this scenario is .  Essentially, you would need to create voice users using the specific DIDs.

voice user 1001

connect fxs 0/1

sip-identity 1001 T01 register auth-name USER1 password PASSWORD1

!

voice user 1002

connect fxs 0/2

sip-identity 1002 T01 register auth-name USER2 password PASSWORD2

You should replace 1001 and 1002 with your actual DIDs, and create as many voice users as you need.  Also, the sip-identity command is optional, and typically used when SIP registrations are required by the SIP server/registrar.

Thanks!

David

technut
New Contributor II

Thanks for giving me that snippet David! I will take a look at the sample config.