cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vnet
New Contributor II

I need help with debugs for TA924 on a modem issue for an FXS port

Jump to solution

I need help with debugs for TA924 on a modem issue for an FXS port. Customer claims their modem is disconnecting and forcing them to re-connect every hour on the hour. We do SIP voice off of a Metaswitch and connect our Adtran TA924 to a GigE fiber port on an ONT for service. The issue of course was NOT present on their former provider...

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need help with debugs for TA924 on a modem issue for an FXS port

Jump to solution

Hello and thank you for posting to our forum.

This particular situation would be better handled in a support ticket. If you open a ticket please come back to this thread after it is resolved to post the solution so others can benefit from it.  You can create one using any of the methods listed below.  Please reference the URL of this thread when opening the ticket to help provide background information to our support team.

- Open a webticket by clicking on this link: Create a Service Request

- Open a ticket by emailing support@adtran.com

- Open a ticket by phone by calling 1-888-423-8726

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need help with debugs for TA924 on a modem issue for an FXS port

Jump to solution

Hello and thank you for posting to our forum.

This particular situation would be better handled in a support ticket. If you open a ticket please come back to this thread after it is resolved to post the solution so others can benefit from it.  You can create one using any of the methods listed below.  Please reference the URL of this thread when opening the ticket to help provide background information to our support team.

- Open a webticket by clicking on this link: Create a Service Request

- Open a ticket by emailing support@adtran.com

- Open a ticket by phone by calling 1-888-423-8726

Regards,

Geoff

0 Kudos