cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: I updated TA924 software to T900G2A-R12-4-0-E.biz and now the voice circuits do not work. Why?

Does anybody know how I can get my hands on earlier version software for the TA924. The earliest version offered on ADTRAN’s site is R11.10.0 and that version does not work for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: I updated TA924 software to T900G2A-R12-4-0-E.biz and now the voice circuits do not work. Why?

Contact me off-list. I have a pretty good archive of previous firmware.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

Please advise on how to contact you off-list. Thank you for your offer to help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Phone number in profile or jay[at]impulse.net .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

testme wrote:

In all cases (functioning loads or not), at the very end of the boot up process all 24 lines are shown UP. I would think, that, if all lines are UP, I should get a dial tone – but I don’t.

Even without a dial tone, using a load that doesn’t seem to work, I can do a ‘test ringing’ command and the phone will ring, the VOICE LED will go amber while ringing, and extinguish after ‘no test’. However, at no time does the VOICE LED go green.

Just a wild guess, but is it possible that the FXS ports are somehow configured for ground-start signaling? This would result in the exact behavior you describe. You might try configuring them for loop-start proactively, or set for ground-start and then change it back to loop-start. Loop-start should be the default, but perhaps there's something wedged in the configuration.

0 Kudos