cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question on use of regular expressions

Jump to solution

I am working with the 908e series SBC and validating HMR capability and would like to find what are default behaviors are, such as when a match is performed, the device will stop on a capture string when a specific character is found.  I have not seen this in the two guides I have found (6AOSCG0026-29A and AOS_Command_Reference_Guide r10).  Is there any more information available on what other behaviors may be and what will occur when used?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question on use of regular expressions

Jump to solution

Hello and thanks for posting to our forum!

Our REGEX behavior is consistent with PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expressions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).  Matching and other actions will follow PCRE actions.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hello and thanks for posting to our forum!

Our REGEX behavior is consistent with PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expressions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).  Matching and other actions will follow PCRE actions.

Regards,

Geoff

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hello,

I went ahead and flagged this post as “Assumed Answered.” If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as either Correct or Helpful answers with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply.

Regards,

Geoff