cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rick4
New Contributor

n-Command Windows 7 64-bit install issues

I'm trying to install n-Command on my Windows 7 64-bit computer, and it installs fine, however when trying to log in, I get the error message:

Cannot connect to LOCALHOST.

I installed the Agent and Server on the same computer. The SQL Database tool in the tray also cannot connect.

I did verify the services are started, so I'm not sure how to get into the program.

We don't have any Windows 2000 or XP machines, so I'm not sure what other options there are.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: n-Command Windows 7 64-bit install issues

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  Unfortunately, if you have n-Command Enterprise Edition (EE) you will not be able to load it on a Windows 7 machine because it is not supported on that Operating System.  I’d recommend talking to one of ADTRAN’s Applications Engineers who will be able to indicate what replacement product you can purchase to function on Windows 7.  You can reach ADTRAN Applications Engineering by calling 888-423-8726 or sending an email to application.engineering@adtran.com.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reply to this post.  I will be happy to assist you in any way I can.

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: n-Command Windows 7 64-bit install issues

:

I went ahead and flagged this post as “Assumed Answered.”  If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as either Correct or Helpful answers with the applicable buttons.  This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily.  If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply.

Levi