Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PatrickEnpower
New Contributor II

Express Cloud Patch

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

I am currently running into the famous bootloop problem with two BSAP 2030's revision P. I have a procloud(expresscloud) domain created and they both appear in the status section. They will connect to the controller, try to update the firmware, and bootloop. I've reset them to factory settings using SSH and have turned off the suggested firmware in their templates. They continue to bootloop. I did some digging and found that there's a patch for vWLAN that can help with upgrading from default firmware (7.0.0-23 which is installed on the APs) using the modern versions of vWLAN. (see here: Forum Post, Patch Note)

My issue is this: express cloud does not allow you to upload patches nor does it allow you to upload other versions of firmware. My next course of action is to either find a way to manually update firmware using SSH or to create my own vWLAN instance on an isolated network and update the firmware through there. Any advice on what I'm missing?

Thank you, Patrick

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PatrickEnpower
New Contributor II

Re: Express Cloud Patch

Jump to solution

For anyone else reading along running into the same issue, contact Adtran support and they'll apply necessary patches to your Express Cloud instance. Be sure to change your AP template to one with firmware set for it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Jump to solution

Patrick, can you please send me a private message stating what your domain is please?

Jump to solution

PM Sent

PatrickEnpower
New Contributor II

Jump to solution

For anyone else reading along running into the same issue, contact Adtran support and they'll apply necessary patches to your Express Cloud instance. Be sure to change your AP template to one with firmware set for it.