cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kb9mfd
New Contributor II

Adtran 1560 bandwidth monitoring?

Jump to solution

Is here a place to can get min/max/average per port of bandwidth usage? I need to find out how much data is going through each port over time, like during a day. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Adtran 1560 bandwidth monitoring?

Jump to solution

kb9mfd 

Within the unit itself it does not provide min/max/average. There is just detailed Port Statistics with RX/TX counters which can be found in the GUI under Monitor > Ports > Traffic Overview or from the CLI with switch# show interface <interface name> statistics .

You can however use SNMP to poll the switch to pull into an SNMP Server that can provide you the information you are asking for. Below is a screenshot from Zabbix for example.

zabbix_port_usage.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

kb9mfd 

Within the unit itself it does not provide min/max/average. There is just detailed Port Statistics with RX/TX counters which can be found in the GUI under Monitor > Ports > Traffic Overview or from the CLI with switch# show interface <interface name> statistics .

You can however use SNMP to poll the switch to pull into an SNMP Server that can provide you the information you are asking for. Below is a screenshot from Zabbix for example.

zabbix_port_usage.jpg

0 Kudos
kb9mfd
New Contributor II

Jump to solution

Ok, thanks. I will use zabbix, I was hoping for a solution off the unit but I that should work. Thanks.