cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nnyan
New Contributor

BSAP-1920

Hello,

I have a large number of these BSAP-1920 APs.  They have not been used since around 2016-2018 (estimate) and I no longer have access to the vWLAN instances that were running these. I don't have the admin password or know exactly what version of the vWLAN that was used.  I can't seem to reset these back to defaults since they do not show up in vWLAN (seem to have a static IP) nor can I SSH into them.  Do I have to be running the current version of vWLAN for these units to show up or should they should up in any version?

Also if I do get over this hurdle what should I do before a resell them (I have an interested buyer for all of the units) so that they can get these up and running on their own account/vwlan?

Thank you in advance!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: BSAP-1920

You can attempt to connect to it with the default settings,

The defaults are:

Default Gateway IP: 192.168.190.1 this ip will always listen unless someone configured it to be something else..

Default username: adm1n

Default password: blue1socket 

Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

Default DNS server: 192.168.190.1

Unfortunately there is not a way for the end user to reset the unit to factory defaults, only Adtran can do that on these units, you may have better luck contacting Adtran support on this issue.