Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Domain Name

Jump to solution

Hello Guys,

I have more questions for you related to the IP Phones, since I have been working with them again, I use now a new firmware the 1.3.16, two years ago I worked with the previous firmware, and I had a situation in which I required to send in the SIP URI the domain part not the IP in a VoIP hosted enviroment using a NV6355. I remembered on that time that support told me that could be achieved using the Adtran phones, they only were compatibles with NV7100.

But now I'm interested in doing some tests with them in a hosted enviroment, so the question is: is it possible to use the phones with a Domain Registration, and send the SIP URI with this!?

Thanks in advance,

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Domain Name

Jump to solution

dcorrea,

Unfortunately the IP 700 Series phones do not support domain based registration.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

dcorrea,

Unfortunately the IP 700 Series phones do not support domain based registration.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

dcorrea,

I went ahead and marked this post as "assumed answered".  Feel free to mark any correct or helpful answers from this post.  If you still need assistance with this issue I would be more than happy to help, just let me know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt