cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benrboone
New Contributor

Reg.AuthUserID

Jump to solution

I have several adtran 712 ip phones and have upgraded them to the latest firmware (Firmware Version 2.3.0 Boot Firmware Version 2.1.0).  I am having an issue with the Reg.AuthUserID only accepting 16 characters.  (is there any way past this limitation?)  'organization002_1001' is what i want it to be but the gui of the phone only accepts 'organization002_'

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reg.AuthUserID

Jump to solution

It appears the GUI of the phone has a character limit, but in a test I was able edit the actual configuration file the phone downloads and change the value without a problem.  You can download a sample configuration file for an IP 700 here.  However, I would like to note that there would be no reason to edit this field manually in the configuration file when using the IP 700 with a NetVanta 7000 series unit or in conjunction with NetVanta UC server, and that they are not supported by ADTRAN unless being used on one of those systems.

Thanks,
Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reg.AuthUserID

Jump to solution

It appears the GUI of the phone has a character limit, but in a test I was able edit the actual configuration file the phone downloads and change the value without a problem.  You can download a sample configuration file for an IP 700 here.  However, I would like to note that there would be no reason to edit this field manually in the configuration file when using the IP 700 with a NetVanta 7000 series unit or in conjunction with NetVanta UC server, and that they are not supported by ADTRAN unless being used on one of those systems.

Thanks,
Matt

0 Kudos