cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sound Level on 700 series telephone

Jump to solution

We are using 706 and 712 telephones. Customer is saying ring volume even at full level is not loud enough. Any thoughts on increasing ring volume?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sound Level on 700 series telephone

Jump to solution

vcmtech,

You can increase the ring volume on the phone by pressing the + on the volume button on the front of the phone.  If the ring is still not loud enough despite maxing this out you can try another ring tone to see if it helps.  To change the ring tone go to Menu > 2 Phone Settings > 3 Set Rings > highlight either External or Internal and hit the Edit softkey > select the new ring tone and hit the Select softkey followed by the Ok softkey.  I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

vcmtech,

You can increase the ring volume on the phone by pressing the + on the volume button on the front of the phone.  If the ring is still not loud enough despite maxing this out you can try another ring tone to see if it helps.  To change the ring tone go to Menu > 2 Phone Settings > 3 Set Rings > highlight either External or Internal and hit the Edit softkey > select the new ring tone and hit the Select softkey followed by the Ok softkey.  I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I marked this thread as "Assumed Answered".  Feel free to mark any Correct or Helpful answered that may have assisted you.  If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask and we would be more than happy to continue working with you.

Thanks,

Matt