cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwilson
New Contributor

NV160 problems controlling from NV1234

Jump to solution

I have installed the latest firmware for the NV1234. Firmware version 18.01.06.00  The NV160 shows during discovery and I am able to configure with the wizard.  It never shows that the NV160 is being controlled by the NV1234.

The 1234 doesn't show the boot info for the 160 but it does show the mac address.  What can I do to correct this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NV160 problems controlling from NV1234

Jump to solution

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  Unfortunately, NV1234 (1st Generation) units can't be WLAN controllers for NV160s.  This information can be obtained from the AOS Feature Matrix.  Please, do not hesitate to reply with any additional questions or information.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  Unfortunately, NV1234 (1st Generation) units can't be WLAN controllers for NV160s.  This information can be obtained from the AOS Feature Matrix.  Please, do not hesitate to reply with any additional questions or information.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

0 Kudos
rwilson
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Wow the only reason I have the 160 units is because Adtran sent them as replacement for defective 150's so what do I use them for?

Sent from my iPhone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

I sent you a personal message.

Levi

rwilson
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Levi,

Thanks,

Richard

Message was edited by: levi (removed sensitive information)