cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
buesingit
New Contributor

NetVanta 160 WAP not broadcasting / no connection

Jump to solution

I recently purchased a new 160 and have it connected to a NetVanta 1534. I have been trying to get this working. I did the wizard with no issues. It shows up under AP/RADIO/VAP. It says its enabled the SSID box is checked but its not broadcasting... Any help would be grateful...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
buesingit
New Contributor

Re: NetVanta 160 WAP not broadcasting / no connection

Jump to solution

I have found the issue. The firmware was to old. Once I updated the Boot and firmware I was able to complete the configuration. Thank you for you help..

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  When you get a chance, will you please reply with a copy of the current configuration of the NV 1534?  (please remember to remove any information that may be sensitive to the organization)  Also, do not hesitate to reply with any additional questions or information.  I will be happy to help you in any way I can.

Levi

buesingit
New Contributor

Jump to solution

I have found the issue. The firmware was to old. Once I updated the Boot and firmware I was able to complete the configuration. Thank you for you help..

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I just wanted to add to this post for any other users that stumble upon this post with the same type of issues: ADTRAN has released a support document specifically to help users with this problem:

I also want to clarify that the firmware version Buesingit is referring to is R10.4.0, which is the minimum firmware required on the controller to operate the AP.

Evan