cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjab
New Contributor

Help setting up netvanta 1234

Jump to solution

I would like to set up two static WAN address from one modem connected to COX ISP

Both need to be routed to two separate LAN's with different port forwarding and all QOS service managed by one NetVanta 1234 all address are static.

Both LAN,s networks need to be accessed by VPN

Simple map attached.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Brock

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help setting up netvanta 1234

Jump to solution

You will need to purchase the NetVanta 3448 to accomplish this.  P/N 1200821E1 List price is $1,045

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Brock:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community, and for providing the network diagram.  Unfortunately, from your description and diagram, I was unable to determine what device will be terminating the Internet connection.  Is there any additional information you can provide about the nature of the network design?  The NV1234 is not a router, and it does not possess NAT, QoS, or VPN capabilities.

Please, do not hesitate to reply to this post with any additional information or questions.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

bjab
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Levi,

I just figured that myself. Bought used and it was specified as a router, my bad. Best recommendations for Adtran router min cost to solve my problem would be appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to wade through my problem.

Brock

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

You will need to purchase the NetVanta 3448 to accomplish this.  P/N 1200821E1 List price is $1,045

0 Kudos
bjab
New Contributor

Jump to solution

MT,

Thank you , I have ordered the unit and will open a new file under a different heading when I have problems after I receive it and attempt to set it up.

bjab
New Contributor

Re: Help setting up  netvanta 1234

Jump to solution

Hello mt,

Have just received the 3448 P/N 1200821E1. I can not see how it will support five mobile VPN access. Do I  need to upgrade this to a E2??? If so can you quote this upgrade?

TNX,