cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cobalt
New Contributor

Netvanta 1234 L3 Llight Switches and Algo Speakers

In a nutshell, these speakers should be able to be called individually or be used to broadcast a message simultaneously. Each Speaker is registered to the PBX and can be called individually, but for some reason when attempting to broadcast a simultaneous message it is only heard out of the master speaker.

I read an earlier post discussing multicast traffic and IP Phones that advised to enable IGMP snooping, make the specified ports Spanning-tree edge ports and to disable LLDP traffic on the specified ports. I have done all of this although the IGMP Snooping has been enable on the vlan and not to specific MAC addresses. When I tried specifying the mac addresses I received an "invalid Mac address" error.

What else can I try? Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Netvanta 1234 L3 Llight Switches and Algo Speakers

:

Thank you for asking this question in the support community.  When you get a chance, will you please reply with the ADTRAN's configuration (please, remember to remove any information that may be sensitive to the organization)?  Furthermore, are all the Algo speakers connected to the same ADTRAN switch or spread among several switches?  Does the PBX connect to the same switch as all the speakers?  Are all the devices in the same subnet/VLAN?

Please, reply with any additional information or questions.  I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Netvanta 1234 L3 Llight Switches and Algo Speakers

:

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered." If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Levi