We currently use a free tool from Rradmin, Advanced IP scanner. This tool is quite helpful when dealing with DHCP issues or verify IP addresses that are in use. After the firmware upgrade, we are only receiving static ip address in the result field, nothing dhcp related. Which is a little strange.
I will try to obtain a pcap for you. This will take some time to acquire. I would be more willing to downgrade or identify a later version of software than to attempt capture packets. We have also ran into a lot locations having issues with DHCP and with our clients not being able to receive DHCP addresses. We need a solution now.
I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered". If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.