cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rao
New Contributor

url filter wihout websense in Netvanta 1335?

Jump to solution

Does anyone configured NetVanta 1335 router to restrict the some domains using urlfilter with no web sense server?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: url filter wihout websense in Netvanta 1335?

Jump to solution

- Thanks for posting your question in the forum. You can absolutely configure a URL filter on the 1335 without Websense. The guide below gives background information on the URL filter and how to set it up:

Configuring Top Website Reporting and URL Filtering in AOS

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

- Thanks for posting your question in the forum. You can absolutely configure a URL filter on the 1335 without Websense. The guide below gives background information on the URL filter and how to set it up:

Configuring Top Website Reporting and URL Filtering in AOS

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor

0 Kudos
rao
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Thanks Noor.

I have used the same document to configure URL filter, but you made me think one more time. I think it cleared one thing what is my mistake. I will know tomorrow after testing again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

-

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Noor