cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

1544P keeps locking up 9 hours after a reboot.

All,

I have a 1544P that is used to connect an Accedian MetroNID, Avait Microwave and local LAN gear. There are a total of 4 VLANS.

The connection to the NID is single-mode fiber using a 1310 10KM SFP. The connection to the microwave is regular copper. Both the ports are set to trunk with edge port disabled. There are 3 VLANS trans-versing through these ports. Jump frames is enable with a max MTU of 9216. The NID creates the 3 VLANS while the microwave trunks it over.

The LAN gear ports are all set to VLAN1 with edge port enabled.

I am at my wits end as trying to figure out why.

Am I asking too much of this switch is what I keep asking myself.

Attached is an exception report and the config.

Thanks all for the assistance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1544P keeps locking up 9 hours after a reboot.

- Thanks for posting your question on the forum!

Based on your description of the application, I don't believe you are overutilizing the 1544P. I would recommend upgrading to the latest maintenance code, currently R10.9.4 and seeing if the issues persist.

The exception report indicates that the switch may have rebooted. Is this something you noticed with the lockups or something that happened previously?

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Noor

Anonymous
Not applicable

ta5000guy77:

Do you have further questions on this post?  If so, please do not hesitate to reply.

Levi

Anonymous
Not applicable

ta5000guy77:

I went ahead and flagged "Assumed Answered" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you feel like there is a better answer, feel free to come back to this post and select it with the applicable buttons.  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Levi