cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bluewaves
New Contributor

Availability of the NetVanta 1560 series swtiches. POE and non-POE switches.

Seems like the NetVanta 1560 switches are not available for purchase.  What is the status on product availability?  Reseller is saying that nothing is showing in the channel.  Sent multiple emails using the Adtran contact forms and no response.  Called their 800-number and then you get transferred to the Pre-Sales voice-mail.  Not a good sign.  Should one continue to look at Adtran and the NetVanta series as a solution?

Not a technical issue but how to acquire/purchase or future of the NetVanta 1560 series.  Looking for the NetVanta with POE and non-POE.

Thanks,

Regards.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Availability of the NetVanta 1560 series swtiches. POE and non-POE switches.

Good morning @Bluewaves, NetVanta 1560 (and 1570/1760) is still very much alive with no plans to EOL or otherwise make unavailable for purchase. I took the liberty of checking current warehouse inventory on 1560-24-370 (17101564PF2) and show over 300 units ready to ship to our distribution partners.

Please reach out to me, josh.poole@adtran.com and let me know what we can do to get our relationship back on track. If you'd entertain a conversation with your reseller about the status of all products in the Business Solutions portfolio, we would be thrilled to share that as well.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention,

Josh Poole / Sales Engineer, Adtran / 854.854.6320